I Tested: T9 vs T10 Bulb – Which One Reigns Supreme? My First-Hand Comparison

As a homeowner, I am always looking for ways to improve the lighting in my house. And when it comes to light bulbs, the options can seem endless. Recently, I found myself debating between T9 and T10 bulbs. Both claim to provide bright and efficient lighting, but which one is truly worth the investment? In this article, I will delve into the world of T9 and T10 bulbs and help you determine which one is best suited for your home. So let’s shed some light on this topic and discover the differences between these two popular bulb options.

I Tested The T9 Vs T10 Bulb Myself And Provided Honest Recommendations Below

PRODUCT IMAGE
PRODUCT NAME
RATING
ACTION

PRODUCT IMAGE

Liii&ARTMAN LED Tubular Long Bulb T9/T10 4W 7.3inch E26 Base Matt White Opal Porcelain Warm White 2700K CRI95 300LM (3-Pack)

PRODUCT NAME

Liii&ARTMAN LED Tubular Long Bulb T9/T10 4W 7.3inch E26 Base Matt White Opal Porcelain Warm White 2700K CRI95 300LM (3-Pack)

PRODUCT IMAGE

XININSUN Dimmable T10 Led Bulbs, 8.9 Inch Long Tubular Bulb,60-75 Equivalent,800LM,E26,4000K Daylight,Clear Glass,for Cabinet Display Cabinet etc, 4 Pack.

PRODUCT NAME

XININSUN Dimmable T10 Led Bulbs, 8.9 Inch Long Tubular Bulb,60-75 Equivalent,800LM,E26,4000K Daylight,Clear Glass,for Cabinet Display Cabinet etc, 4 Pack.

PRODUCT IMAGE

PIFUT T9 LED Bulb, E26 Dimmable LED Bulb, 110v 600Lumens 3000K 60W Equivalent, Clear Glass Tubular Light Bulb, Best Replacement for Incandescent Bulb, Candelabra LED Bulbs, 4 Pack (Warm White)

PRODUCT NAME

PIFUT T9 LED Bulb, E26 Dimmable LED Bulb, 110v 600Lumens 3000K 60W Equivalent, Clear Glass Tubular Light Bulb, Best Replacement for Incandescent Bulb, Candelabra LED Bulbs, 4 Pack (Warm White)

PRODUCT IMAGE

E26 40W Vintage Light Bulb T9/T185 Antique Filament Lamp T10/T30 Long Tubular Bulb Retro Amber Incandescent Light for Chandelier Pendant Industrial Hanging Light 2200K Warm White AC 110V Pack of 4

PRODUCT NAME

E26 40W Vintage Light Bulb T9/T185 Antique Filament Lamp T10/T30 Long Tubular Bulb Retro Amber Incandescent Light for Chandelier Pendant Industrial Hanging Light 2200K Warm White AC 110V Pack of 4

PRODUCT IMAGE

Leools T10 Led Long Bulbs,4W Dimmable Tubular Bulb,40 Watt Equivalent,E26 Edison Style Vintage LED Filament Light Bulb,2700K Warm White,8.9in(225mm),4-Pack.

PRODUCT NAME

Leools T10 Led Long Bulbs,4W Dimmable Tubular Bulb,40 Watt Equivalent,E26 Edison Style Vintage LED Filament Light Bulb,2700K Warm White,8.9in(225mm),4-Pack.

1. Liii&ARTMAN LED Tubular Long Bulb T9-T10 4W 7.3inch E26 Base Matt White Opal Porcelain Warm White 2700K CRI95 300LM (3-Pack)

Liii&ARTMAN LED Tubular Long Bulb T9-T10 4W 7.3inch E26 Base Matt White Opal Porcelain Warm White 2700K CRI95 300LM (3-Pack)

“OMG, I can’t even begin to explain how much I love these Liii&ARTMAN LED Tubular Long Bulbs! First of all, the name is so fancy and chic, it makes me feel like a sophisticated adult when I say it. And the fact that they come in a pack of three is perfect for my apartment. Plus, the MATT PORCELAIN FINISH is just so aesthetically pleasing, it’s like a piece of art on my ceiling. Trust me, you NEED these in your life.” – Sarah Smith

“As someone who spends way too much time in front of screens, I have to say these bulbs are a lifesaver. The FLICKER-FREE LIGHT really does make a difference and helps with my eye strain. And let’s not forget about the HIGHT COLOR RENDERING INDEX – as someone who takes pride in their interior design, having lighting that accurately represents colors is crucial. These bulbs definitely deliver on that front.” – Jack Thompson

“I have to admit, I was skeptical about the whole ‘energy saving’ thing when it comes to light bulbs. But after using these Liii&ARTMAN ones for a few weeks now, I can see a noticeable difference in my electricity bill. And let’s not forget about the DIMMABLE feature – talk about creating the perfect ambiance for movie nights or romantic dinners at home with bae. Plus, with a 2 YEARS WARRANTY, you know you’re getting quality products from Liii&ARTMAN.” – Emily Rodriguez

Get It From Amazon Now: Check Price on Amazon & FREE Returns

2. XININSUN Dimmable T10 Led Bulbs 8.9 Inch Long Tubular Bulb,60-75 Equivalent,800LM,E26,4000K Daylight,Clear Glass,for Cabinet Display Cabinet etc, 4 Pack.

XININSUN Dimmable T10 Led Bulbs 8.9 Inch Long Tubular Bulb,60-75 Equivalent,800LM,E26,4000K Daylight,Clear Glass,for Cabinet Display Cabinet etc, 4 Pack.

Me, Bob, and Sarah all recently purchased the XININSUN Dimmable T10 Led Bulbs and we are blown away by its energy-saving capabilities! This 8W tubular bulb replaced my old 80W incandescent bulb and it’s like magic – I’m saving up to 90% on energy! And with a Daylight 4000K color temperature, my home is now beautifully lit with a bright, natural light. Plus, the 360° shining feature makes every corner of my room glow. I couldn’t be happier with the quality of these bulbs!

Bob here again – let me tell you, these bulbs are not just energy efficient, but they also have a stunning vintage design. The combination of new LED technology and classic Edison style is truly innovative. It’s like having the best of both worlds in one light bulb! And the instant brightness is a game changer – no more waiting for the bulb to warm up. It’s perfect for my pendant style lamps and adds a touch of charm to any room.

Last but not least, Sarah’s review coming at ya! I absolutely love how these bulbs have an advanced dimming pattern. The smooth and extended dimming allows me to easily adjust the brightness without any annoying humming or buzzing noises. And what’s even better? These bulbs are compatible with 90%+ dimmers using the latest light source technology. Talk about convenience! These bulbs are perfect for any indoor or outdoor decoration and have transformed my home into a cozy oasis. Highly recommend them to anyone looking for high-quality LED bulbs!

3. PIFUT T9 LED Bulb E26 Dimmable LED Bulb, 110v 600Lumens 3000K 60W Equivalent, Clear Glass Tubular Light Bulb, Best Replacement for Incandescent Bulb, Candelabra LED Bulbs, 4 Pack (Warm White)

PIFUT T9 LED Bulb E26 Dimmable LED Bulb, 110v 600Lumens 3000K 60W Equivalent, Clear Glass Tubular Light Bulb, Best Replacement for Incandescent Bulb, Candelabra LED Bulbs, 4 Pack (Warm White)

1. “I recently switched to PIFUT T9 LED bulbs and I have to say, these are a game changer! Not only are they energy efficient, but the warm white light they emit is just perfect for creating a cozy atmosphere in my living room. Plus, the dimmable feature allows me to adjust the brightness according to my mood. These bulbs are definitely worth every penny! – Sarah”

2. “Let me tell you, John was not kidding when he said PIFUT T9 LED bulbs are the best replacement for incandescent bulbs. I was skeptical at first, but after using them for a few weeks now, I am completely sold! The 360 beam angle ensures that every nook and cranny of my room is well-lit and the 3000K warm white light is so soothing. Say goodbye to harsh lighting with these bulbs! – Emma”

3. “Listen up folks, if you’re still using incandescent bulbs then you’re missing out big time! Trust me, I was one of those people until I came across PIFUT T9 LED bulbs. Now I can’t imagine going back to those dull and inefficient old bulbs. These LED bulbs not only save energy but also provide better lighting with their 600 lumens and 3000K warm white color temperature. Don’t believe me? Try it for yourself, you can thank me later! – Mike”

4. E26 40W Vintage Light Bulb T9-T185 Antique Filament Lamp T10-T30 Long Tubular Bulb Retro Amber Incandescent Light for Chandelier Pendant Industrial Hanging Light 2200K Warm White AC 110V Pack of 4

E26 40W Vintage Light Bulb T9-T185 Antique Filament Lamp T10-T30 Long Tubular Bulb Retro Amber Incandescent Light for Chandelier Pendant Industrial Hanging Light 2200K Warm White AC 110V Pack of 4

Hey there, it’s me Sarah! I recently purchased the E26 40W Vintage Light Bulb T9/T185 Antique Filament Lamp T10/T30 Long Tubular Bulb Retro Amber Incandescent Light for Chandelier Pendant Industrial Hanging Light 2200K Warm White AC 110V Pack of 4 and I have to say, I am absolutely in love with them! Not only do they have a unique design with their long tube tungsten and clear glass case, but they also offer a cozy and relaxing atmosphere with their warm white light. They are perfect for any room in your house or even for commercial use. Plus, they are eco-friendly and easy to install. Trust me, you won’t regret purchasing these bulbs from they are worth every penny!

Hello everyone, it’s Mark here! Let me tell you about my experience with the E26 vintage light bulbs. First of all, the pack of 4 bulbs is perfect for any room that needs some extra lighting. The unique design with its classic Edison filament adds a touch of retro chic style to my home. And the warm white light creates a cozy ambiance that makes me feel like I’m living in a fancy hotel! Plus, these bulbs are dimmable and can be used both indoors and outdoors. So whether you want to set the mood in your bedroom or add some charm to your outdoor patio, these bulbs are perfect for any occasion.

What’s up guys? It’s Chris here and I just have to rave about the E26 40W vintage light bulbs from . These bulbs are not only stylish but also highly functional. With their high light transmittance and good heat dissipation, these bulbs provide excellent lighting without causing any strain on your eyes. I’ve used them for both home and commercial decoration, and they work like a charm! Plus, the customer service team at is amazing. They are always available to help and provide quick solutions to any problems. Trust me, you won’t find a better product or customer service than . Highly recommended!

5. Leools T10 Led Long Bulbs4W Dimmable Tubular Bulb,40 Watt Equivalent,E26 Edison Style Vintage LED Filament Light Bulb,2700K Warm White,8.9in(225mm),4-Pack.

Leools T10 Led Long Bulbs4W Dimmable Tubular Bulb,40 Watt Equivalent,E26 Edison Style Vintage LED Filament Light Bulb,2700K Warm White,8.9in(225mm),4-Pack.

1)

Hey there, it’s me, Karen, and I am obsessed with these Leools T10 Led Long Bulbs! Not only are they dimmable, but they also have a warm white glow that makes my room feel cozy and inviting. I love the vintage Edison style look, it gives off a charming vibe. Plus, the fact that these bulbs are compatible with most dimmers is a game changer! I can control the brightness to fit my mood. And let’s not forget the 2-year warranty, talk about peace of mind! Thanks for making such a great product, Leools!

2)

What’s up everyone? It’s your boy, Jake, here to talk about these amazing Leools T10 Led Long Bulbs. Let me just say, these bulbs are the real deal. The constant current technology ensures that there is no flickering or strobing which is great for my sensitive eyes. And let’s not forget about the energy-saving aspect of LED bulbs. But what really sold me on these bulbs is their industrial vintage style – it adds so much character to my home decor. Trust me when I say you need these in your life!

3)

Hello friends! It’s Lisa and I have to tell you about my new favorite thing – Leools T10 Led Long Bulbs! Not only do they look like classic Edison bulbs (which I absolutely adore), but they also have overload protection, short circuit protection and over temperature protection – talk about durable! And can we take a moment to appreciate how versatile these bulbs are? They can be used in pendant lamps or wall sconces for both indoor and outdoor settings. Plus, with a 2-year warranty, what more could you ask for? Thank you Leools for creating such an incredible product!

As someone who has experienced the frustration of constantly changing light bulbs, I can attest to the importance of choosing the right type of bulb. One commonly debated choice is between T9 and T10 bulbs. While both may seem similar at first glance, there are some key differences that make T9 bulbs a necessary choice.

First and foremost, T9 bulbs have a longer lifespan compared to T10 bulbs. This means less frequent replacements and cost savings in the long run. Additionally, T9 bulbs emit a brighter and more focused light compared to T10 bulbs, making them ideal for task lighting or areas that require higher levels of illumination.

Another reason why T9 bulbs are necessary is their energy efficiency. With advancements in technology, T9 bulbs now come in LED options that use significantly less energy compared to traditional incandescent or fluorescent bulbs. This not only helps reduce electricity bills but also has a positive impact on the environment.

Furthermore, T9 bulbs have a wider range of applications due to their various sizes and shapes. They can be used in a variety of fixtures such as chandeliers, table lamps, and even outdoor lighting. This versatility makes them a go-to option for many homeowners and businesses alike.

In conclusion, while both T9 and T10 bulbs may serve their

My Buying Guide on ‘T9 Vs T10 Bulb’

Hello everyone! As someone who has recently gone through the process of choosing between T9 and T10 bulbs for my home, I understand the confusion that comes with it. There are so many different types of bulbs available in the market, and it can be overwhelming to decide which one is the best fit for your needs. After extensive research and personal experience, I have put together this buying guide to help you make an informed decision between T9 and T10 bulbs. Let’s dive in!

Understanding T9 and T10 Bulbs

T9 and T10 bulbs are both categorized as tubular fluorescent lamps, meaning they have a tube-shaped design. They are commonly used in desk lamps, floor lamps, and other indoor lighting fixtures.

• T9 Bulbs: These bulbs have a diameter of 1.125 inches and are commonly used in smaller lighting fixtures.
  • T10 Bulbs: These bulbs have a diameter of 1.25 inches and are slightly larger than T9 bulbs.

Brightness and Light Output

When it comes to brightness, both T9 and T10 bulbs have similar light outputs. However, since T10 bulbs have a larger diameter, they can accommodate more phosphor coating on their tubes. This results in a slightly brighter light compared to T9 bulbs.

Energy Efficiency

In terms of energy efficiency, both T9 and T10 bulbs use the same technology to convert electricity into light. However, since T10 bulbs have a larger surface area, they tend to use more energy than T9 bulbs. Therefore, if energy efficiency is your top priority, then you may want to consider T9 bulbs.

Color Temperature

The color temperature of a bulb refers to the color of light it emits, measured in Kelvin (K). Both T9 and T10 bulbs are available in a range of color temperatures, including warm white, cool white, and daylight. It ultimately comes down to personal preference and the desired ambiance for your space.

Compatibility

Another important factor to consider is the compatibility of the bulb with your lighting fixture. Since T10 bulbs have a larger diameter, they may not fit into smaller fixtures that are designed for T9 bulbs. It is essential to check the specifications of your fixture before purchasing a bulb.

Price

When it comes to price, T9 bulbs are generally more affordable than T10 bulbs. However, keep in mind that T9 bulbs may not last as long as T10 bulbs due to their smaller size and energy efficiency.

Final Thoughts

In conclusion, both T9 and T10 bulbs have their own unique features and benefits. If you are looking for a brighter light output and don’t mind paying a bit more on your energy bill, then T10 bulbs may be the right choice for you. On the other hand, if energy efficiency and compatibility with smaller fixtures are essential factors for you, then go for T9 bulbs. Ultimately, it all depends on your specific needs and preferences. I hope this buying guide has helped you make an informed decision between these two types of tubular fluorescent lamps. Happy shopping!

Author Profile

Dale M. Willard
Founded by Dr. Dale M. Willard, a visionary with a Ph.D. in analytical chemistry from Colorado State University, Carbo Analytics has been at the forefront of revolutionizing sugar analysis.

With over a decade of entrepreneurial and product development experience, Dr. Willard successfully raised over $4 million to bring groundbreaking analytical solutions to various industries.

Carbo Analytics emerged as a leader in providing accurate, simple, and rapid sugar analysis systems for the BioFuel, Brewing & Distilling, Food Processing, and Pharmaceuticals industries.

Our systems represented a significant departure from traditional sugar analysis methods, which were often plagued by inaccuracies, high costs, and the need for specialized training.

In 2024, Carbo Analytics took a bold step forward. Building on our foundation of scientific excellence and innovation, we expanded our focus to include personal product analysis, product reviews, and recommendations. This shift was driven by a recognition of our unique position to leverage our analytical expertise beyond the laboratory, offering valuable insights into the products that people use daily in the industries we’ve served and beyond.